- Swarovision technology with field flattener lenses, HD optics, and maximum eye relief.
- Optimized Swarobright, Swarodur, Swaroclean and Swarotop coatings.
- Multi-stage removable twist-in eyecups, rugged magnesium housing, and nitrogen filled to prevent fogging.
- Unique design with EL wrap-around grip and slender housing for superior functionality.
- Wide angle eyepiece for exceptionally large field of view.
The high resolution and high magnification of the new EL 50 SWAROVISION guarantee razor-sharp detail definition, exceptional colour fidelity, even over longer distances, and excellent light-gathering qualities, even in poor lighting conditions. Thanks to the large 50 mm objective lens diameter of the new EL 50 SWAROVISION binoculars, you will enjoy brighter images than with binoculars featuring a 42 mm objective lens diameter.These binoculars are therefore perfect for observing even the finest detail over long distances, both in daylight and twilight. You also enjoy all the additional benefits of EL SWAROVISION – outstanding peripheral edge-to-edge sharpness, crystal clear colours and a full wide-angle field of view for spectacle wearers.More compact size - Easier to useLegendary EL wrap-around grip, magnesium housing and perfect weight balance give the EL 50 SWAROVISION a more compact and lighter weight than standard 50 mm binoculars. The new EL 50 SWAROVISION can be adjusted rapidly and accurately – even wearing gloves and using only one hand. PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
|Dimensions||H: 6.7cm x W: 13.4cm x D: 17.4cm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4.2 mm|
|Exit Pupil Distance||19 mm|
|Linear Field of View (@ 1000m)||100 m|
|Angular Field of View||5.7 degrees|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||2.8 m|
|Dioptric Compensation (±)||4|
|Interpupillary Distance||56-74 mm|